Monday, June 2, 2014

Life, Lately: 6/2/14

 


 
 
 
 
GOING ORGANIC! My goal for the summer is to greatly reduce the amount of processed foods that I consume, and to incorporate more organically grown fruits/vegetables into my diet. This sounded difficult at first, but the amount of delicious recipes I've found is truly astounding (but can we get a Whole Foods closer in proximity? Please?). Besides food, I've also decided to use organic products, as well. For me, this means organic shampoo, facewash, toothpaste, and makeup. I have purchased most of these things from Whole Foods, and will do a post soon on the benefits of holistic/natural hygiene and beauty, which I'm super excited about because I've been trying a ton of new things and methods!
 

Breakfast with my lil cutie :). I'll spare you all the mushy paragraph that I want to write...but just...*heart eyes emoji*
 
 


Whether I'm snuggled with Luna (the cat pictured above, AKA the light of my life), or playing with the little cuties above that I'm lucky enough to have at my house daily, providing the magical sort of wisdom that only three year olds possess- there is so much love here at this house lately.


Lastly- my one true love, thrifting. I spend a couple hours per trip, and it's probably my biggest hobby, especially for the summer. This photo isn't of the greatest quality, BUT pictured on the right is a replica of a Salvador Dali painting, done when he was only 13 years old! Pretty incredible find for a mere 9 dollars. Anyway, that's it for now. This summer is looking promising in a multitude of ways, and there's so much to do and to be thankful for and I'm just overflowing with happiness. Hope you all are enjoying your days, as well!

 




 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment